Stay in a Famous Texas Tiny Home
April 30, 2021
Most famous homes are BIG, like the Taj Mahal, the White House, or Elvis Presley’s Graceland. What if you could stay in a famous tiny home? You can! And it’s right here at Open Air Resorts in Spicewood, Texas. Built by local artisans at Nook Tiny Homes for a nice couple who needed a place to live while their own home was being remodeled, the Yosemite features a big screen smart TV, coffeemaker, fridge, stove, microwave, and is fully stocked with kitchen utensils.
Think you’re too tall for a tiny home?
Think again! Even if you are 6’5″, you’ll feel right at home. Everything FEELS big – you won’t bump your head on anything. You’ll enjoy…
- Extra pillows, blankets, and high thread-count sheets.
- AC, heat, and an outdoor picnic area.
- Sleeps as many as 6, with 1 King bed, 1 Queen sleeper sofa, and 2 twin loft beds.
- The restroom has complimentary soaps, shampoo, body wash, and lotion.
The Yosemite was featured on A & E Tiny House Nation, Season 5 – Episode 11. When you book the Yosemite Tiny Home or any of our other deluxe accommodations, you will love the blue Texas sky, the tall trees, and all the fabulous park amenities and activities.
- Big swimming pool
- Fishing pond
- Clubhouse with lounge
- Sand volleyball
- Dog park with dog bath station
- Modern laundry
- Immaculate restrooms & showers
- Camp store with propane
You’ll feel just like a TV star in this cozy, comfy, intimate Tiny Home Getaway! Choose Daily or Weekly Rates at Open Air Resorts – Spicewood.